Training provided – Client Management – Digital Marketing – Excel – C-Level Clients – CRM – £25k + Bonus
Our client provides sophisticated digital marketing services to a global and fast-growing client base. Services are delivered using proprietary systems, unique processes and awesome people. They are growing rapidly and looking for a Client Service Executive to drive the growth further, and training is available for the right applicant.
Based in their Brighton office Mon – Fri, 8:30am – 5pm, you will have experience in managing multi-channel digital marketing and possess strong Microsoft Excel and CRM skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with, and manage key C-level client relationships
- Plan, schedule and oversee key client communications
- Manage the day to day hub for high value client communications
- Become the purveyor of good news, growing exceptional relationships and forging total client confidence in your ability to deliver
- Develop and maintain a commercially driven strategic approach to account relationships
- Understand and shape approaches made to develop, diversify and grow client accounts
- Take a leadership role in the client onboarding process
- Ensure department KPI’s are consistently met
You will have:
- Demonstrable success in managing multi-channel digital marketing, agency and client
- Competence with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in managing key client and partner relationships
- Strong understanding of CRM systems
- Confidence when communicating at C-level both internally and externally
The firm offers training, a competitive £25k starting salary plus bonus, private health insurance, annual group profit share scheme, free fruits, snacks & refreshments, social gatherings, beer fridge, 20 days holiday + BH, company pension.
If you are a Junior Client Service Executive with digital marketing experience, please apply now, we’d like to hear from you.