We are looking for Engineers with Vibration Analysis, Dynamic Balancing and Laser Alignment experience to join a highly respected, multi-branch electro-mechanical engineering business in the NW.
Working the NW region, you will have use of a company vehicle to visit sites, a varied workload and overtime when workload demands. You will also have opportunities to enhance your skill set with training in electro-mechanical services unique to this business. Holding a VA2 qualification would be an advantage.
Hours of work are 8am – 4.30pm Mon- Fri, with overtime available, and 24-hour emergency standby call-out 1 weekend in 4 during busy periods.
• Vibration testing of rotating equipment: pumps, generators, electric motors etc
• Dynamic Balancing of rotating equipment, as above
• Condition monitoring
• Working overtime subject to Company workload, which may be up to or exceed 20 hours per week.
• Provide cover when on call (one week in four)
• Both workshop and on-site work
• Training in new techniques / skill sets as required
The company offer competitive hourly rates leading to an OTE of £30,000-£40,000 pa depending on overtime worked. The company also provide a vehicle for site work, an attractive company pension and 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays.
If you are an experienced and resourceful engineer with a full drivers licence and no more than 6 points, a VA2 qualification and experience in vibration analysis, condition monitoring and dynamic balancing, you enjoy a varied workload and are keen to develop your skills & experience, please apply now, we’d like to hear from you.