Manual (non-CNC) Turning, Milling and Borer machinists (NON-CNC) wanted by highly respected, multi-branch electro-mechanical engineering business in Liverpool. You will have opportunities to enhance your skill set with training in electro-mechanical services unique to this business, and overtime / on-site work when workload demands.
Growing demand for mechanical engineering from clients has led to a requirement for additional Manual Machinists with good experience of manual / conventional Turning, Milling and/or Borer machines. Experience as a toolmaker would be an advantage, but not essential.
Hours of work are 8am – 4.30pm Mon- Fri, with overtime available, and 24-hour emergency standby call-out 1 weekend in 4 during busy periods.
• Manufacture and repair of parts, using manual lathes, drilling & boring machines
• Working overtime subject to Company workload, which may be up to or exceed 20 hours per week.
• Provide cover when on call (one week in four)
• Mainly workshop based with occasional work on-site
• Training in new techniques / skill sets as required
The company offer competitive hourly rates leading to an OTE of £35,000-£40,000 pa depending on overtime worked. The company also provide an attractive company pension and 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays.
If you are a resourceful mechanical engineering machinist who thrives on a varied workload, are keen to develop your skills, and are fully trained and experienced on (NON-CNC) Turning, Milling and/or Borer machines, please apply we’d like to hear from you.