We are looking for a Sales Account Manager based in the Greater London area to sell market-leading Engineering Simulation software in a fast-growing market, covering Structural mechanics, Fluid mechanics, Electromagnetics, Geotechnics & Soil Mechanics.
Reporting to the ANSYS Business Manager, you will have a range of products and services to offer in this expanding market, including complementary engineering simulation software and functional safety & reliability engineering software and services.
If you have a Degree, HND or equivalent level in an engineering or related subject it would be helpful but not essential. The company is involved in many technical disciplines and applicants will be considered across the entire engineering spectrum.
• Work flexitime, 37 hours a week Mon-Fri
• Work from home, or one of the firm’s regional offices in Greater London
• Join a team of over 40 colleagues with a variety of knowledge and experience in a professional, collaborative and enjoyable working environment
• 33 days paid holiday a year including Bank Holidays
• A basic salary circa £35-40k negotiable depending on experience
• Uncapped performance-related commission
• Attractive pension provision
• Experience of ANSYS software
• Experience selling engineering simulation software or services
• An understanding of Civil Engineering, Geotechnics / soil mechanics
• An understanding of engineering simulation to structural mechanics, fluid mechanics and/or electromagnetics.
• Previous B2B sales experience with blue chip companies and SMEs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with the engineering markets
If you have B2B Sales experience, an understanding of Civil Engineering and specifically Geotechnics / soil mechanics and experience of engineering simulation software (i.e. Deform / Ansys) or CAD software as applied to Civil Engineering, please apply now, we’d like to hear from you.