Account Manager – New Sales – Biology – Chemistry – Physics – £20-29k + Bonus & Training
We are looking for an Account Manager to take care of a defined number of existing customer accounts. The average order value will range from £150-£10,000 for each account.
The employer is a world-class specialist in the prevention and removal of moisture damage problems in aerospace, medical packaging, food processing and energy transmission networks.
They offer bespoke packaging solutions to the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical device, Defence, Aviation, Automotive, Coatings, Chemical, Food, Energy, Chemical and Packaging industries.
Working Mon – Fri, 9 am – 5.30 pm from their office in SL8 Bourne End, you will have a minimum 2 years sales account management background and be tasked with developing additional organic and cross-sales whilst account managing regular client business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service existing customers orders and search for new sales opportunities
- Create, maintain and update the CRM database
- Ensure timely follow-up of all customer fulfilment issues.
- Provide Holiday Cover back-up on accounts when colleagues are on vacation
- Monitor competitor’s products or services and market-place trends
- Report on a weekly basis to the Commercial Director
- Assist and support other colleagues with handling customer needs when required
- Assist with Sales Support tasks such as pre-qualifying sales leads
You will have:
- 2 years’ experience in Sales Account Management
- A-Level in at least one of: Biology, Chemistry or Physics
- A proactive, can-do attitude
- Great social skills
- Being multi-lingual would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in one of the following: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical device, Defence, Aviation, Automotive, Coatings, Chemical, Food, Energy, Chemical or Packaging would be beneficial
The firm offers a competitive salary of £20k – £29k plus Bonus circa £1000 pa., 20 days holiday + BH, company pension & training is provided.
If you are an experienced Account Manager with minimum 2 years’ experience, please apply now, we’d like to hear from you.