We are looking for a Paraplanner Level 3 or 4 to provide reliable Accounting & Financial Services to clients of a highly respected NW regional firm of Accountants.
The firm will provide technical training and support and are proud of their people-focused culture, with 97% of staff reporting that this is a great place to work. It’s a great opportunity for someone who wants to continue their Paraplanner training and be involved in a growing business with excellent career opportunities.
They are looking for candidates with (preferably) a level 3 or level 4 Paraplanning qualification and at least 3 years practice experience, cloud accounting experience (Xero and/or QuickBooks preferred) plus general experience with bookkeeping, Word, Excel, Outlook and a tax return software package.
The firm offers a competitive starting salary circa £24k – £30k (Neg DoE), plus 23.5 days’ holiday per annum & bank holidays, free on-site parking, plus a wide range of selective benefits including private medical insurance, child care vouchers, extra holidays, employer pension contribution of 8%, Death in Service cover of 4 x salary and additional technical training and support.
· Monthly/quarterly Financial advice, support & bookkeeping using mainly Xero and QBO alongside other supporting Apps
· Completion of VAT returns and EC Sales Listings
· Supporting the Cloud Manager and Director in delivering miscellaneous projects
· Preparation of periodic management accounts both in-house and at clients’ premises
· Preparation of year end accounts
· Preparation of corporate tax returns including analysis of tax sensitive matters
· Assisting with cloud conversions both in-house and at clients’ premises
· Forming excellent relationships with clients and colleagues
· Taking personal responsibility for service delivery and seeking opportunities
· Supervising junior team members
· Have 3+ years’ practice experience
· Be Paraplanner qualified Level 3 or 4
· Be proficient in Cloud Accounting Software, preferably Xero or QuickBooks
· Be comfortable using Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and tax software
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Be well organised
The firm offers an employee-friendly working environment, a competitive starting salary circa £24k – £30k (Neg DoE), plus 23.5 days’ holiday per annum & bank holidays, free on-site parking, plus a wide range of benefits including private medical insurance, child care vouchers, extra holidays, employer pension contribution of 8%, Death in Service cover of 4 x salary and technical training & support.
If you have at least 3 years’ practice experience, a level 3 or 4 Paraplanner qualification and are comfortable with Cloud Accounting software, please apply now, we’d like to hear from you.