Our client enables construction companies to achieve and maintain competitive advantage. They have been producing and supporting construction software for over 35 years.
They are looking for a Support Analyst with experience in Operational, Commercial and Finance systems to work Mon – Fri, 9 am – 5.30 pm and deal with issues experienced by customers, taking ownership of the problem, analysing and providing advice or resolution.
– Provide telephone & email support to customers
– Analyse, replicate and resolve customer issues
– Liaise with colleagues to provide swift resolution of outstanding customer tickets
– Record faults and enhancements and upload information onto the system
– Maintain Knowledge Base of information / FAQ’s to supplement the support service
– Ensure a high standard of communication with customers and management
– Travel and attend meetings as required, both internal and at customer locations
– Have a good understanding of Accounting including Payroll
– Be confident and able to work on your own initiative
– Be well organised
– Experience in Construction Accounting
– An understanding of Purchase order processing
The firm offers a negotiable salary circa £23k – £25k pa, plus 20 days holiday rising to 25 within 5 years, Health scheme (currently AXA) and Life cover (currently 3x salary) when joining Company Pension.
If you are an experienced Support Analyst with Accounting knowledge including Payroll, please apply now, we’d like to hear from you.