This is a great opportunity for an experienced Lighting Designer to work for a multi-award winning, market leader in the design and manufacture of high quality luminaries for the commercial, domestic, industrial and architectural markets.
Multiple winners of LIA, MIDA and AWEBB awards, they are a fast-growing international business located in a modern office / warehouse on the A580 near Wigan, and are looking for an additional Lighting Designer to join their busy and friendly design team.
• Liaising with the sales office on incoming orders and designs
• Working with contractors, consultants, engineers and architects to establish correct lighting specifications
• Utilising Relux software to produce detailed lighting calculations
• Identifying and resolving potential issues with conflicting specifications
• Using Auto-CAD and Photoshop to manipulate floor plans for use with Relux
• Design and presentation of proposed and final lighting schemes to customers
• General office duties, including MS Office and email
• Be a competent and experienced Lighting Designer
• Be experienced and confident with RELUX software
• Be experienced with basic Auto-CAD or similar
• Be experienced with basic Photoshop or similar
• Be a good team player and communicator
• Have great customer service skills
• Be able to prioritise his/her workload and complete projects on time
Working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm, and reporting to the Design Office Manager, the company offer the successful Lighting Designer a competitive salary (fully negotiable depending on experience) plus occasional paid overtime, internal/external training where needed and EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR CAREER PROGRESSION in this fast growing business.
If you are an experienced Lighting Designer, experienced and confident with RELUX software and wanting to work as part of a leading edge, award winning business please apply, we’d like to hear from you.