Finance / Accounts / Cashflow / XERO / Excel / vlookups / pivots / London
We are looking for a proactive Finance Assistant to join the world’s leading arts education resource. Their audience already includes 3 million students in 1,700 schools, colleges and universities across 80 countries.
Working Mon-Fri, 9am – 5:30pm at their London office close to London Bridge, you will bring with your experience of working in a busy finance environment giving the best service to customers.
- Handle all the day to day accounts receivable and accounts payable finance tasks
- Be the first point of contact in finance to all our customers
- Respond to finance queries from educational institutions all over the world
- Report to the Senior Management Accountant, who cares deeply about creating a sustainable team environment built on communication, commitment and learning
- Work across accounts for the UK and US
- Work on cashflows and royalty statements
- Learn and grow in a safe, supportive environment
- A competitive £28,000 pa. salary
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank holidays
- an additional day off during your Birthday
- Wellness Wednesday each month
- enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- a nice variety of culture-building events
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter
- Have great excel skills (eg. vlookups and pivots)
- Have made a significant contribution to your previous finance team
- Happy to work with different departments eg. marketing, sales & product management
- Experience with Xero would be helpful – but not a deal breaker
The company offer a competitive £28,000 pa salary plus pension and a generous list of benefits, including 25 days’ holiday plus Bank holidays and an additional day off during your Birthday. A Wellness Wednesday each month, enhanced maternity/paternity leave and a social committee that runs an end of year retrospective as well as organising a nice variety of culture-building events.
If you are an experienced Finance Assistant interested in working at the world’s leading arts education resource with great plans for the future, please apply now we’d like to hear from you.