- Our details
- Information we collect when you visit our website
- Information we collect when you contact us
- Information we collect when you interact with our website
- How we collect or obtain information about you from third parties
- Disclosure and additional uses of your information
- How long we retain your information
- How we secure your information
- Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area
- Your rights in relation to your information
- Your right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes
- Sensitive Personal Information
- Children’s Privacy
- California Do Not Track Disclosures
- Copyright, credit and logo
- Data controller: Workpoint Recruitment Ltd
- How we collect or obtain information about you:
- when you provide it to us directly (e.g. by email, telephone or via social media),
- from third parties (eg. when applying for a job vacancy advertised or promoted online)
- from commercial CV (Curriculum Vitae) databases where you have voluntarily posted your CV in order to find work, a job or a new career
- from professional membership sites (eg. LinkedIn®)
- when you complete the ‘Send Us A Message’ section of our website
- at Networking meetings where you and an employee or officer of our company are present
- Information we collect:
- Your name
- Contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address)
- Your company name or business name (where applicable)
- VAT number (where applicable)
- And for recruitment and employment purposes only:
- Date of birth
- Education and employment history
- Professional qualifications, credentials or licenses
- Membership of professional bodies
- Citizenship and ‘right to work in the UK’
- Any other information contained in your CV
- Disability and health-related information
- Next of kin or emergency contact information
- Information from publicly published profiles you’ve created on career or job-related social media platforms, professional membership sites and job boards
- Information provided by referees
- Information regarding your career and remuneration preferences
- How we use your information: in connection with our legal rights and obligations, for administrative and business purposes, to fulfil our contractual obligations, advertise our services, and (where necessary for recruitment or employment purposes) to determine your suitability for employment and your ‘right to work in the UK’. We may contact you via mail, e-mail, phone, or text message about our company or job openings that match your stated preferences, qualifications, and/or profile. Such communications will only come directly from Workpoint Recruitment Ltd and at all times you may opt out of receiving these communications; for details see ‘Your Rights and Choices’ section below.
- Disclosure of your information to third parties: to the extent necessary to run our business, to fulfil any obligations we enter into with you, to advertise our services, and when required to do so by law or to enforce our legal rights. Personal information may be shared with prospective employers where they are seeking employees that match your profile, you have confirmed you would like to be considered for their vacancy and it is necessary for the performance of an employment and outsourcing service for you.
- How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business) and as long as is necessary for the performance of employment, recruitment and outsourcing services for you, where you are seeking employment.
- How we secure your information: we use appropriate technical and organisational measures such as encryption of personal data stored on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data between servers, encrypting transfers of data to and from backup servers, and only granting access to your information where necessary.
- Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area: in certain circumstances we may transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area for safekeeping, including to the following countries: USA. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place.
- Use of automated decision making and profiling: we do not use automated decision making or profiling.
- Your rights in relation to your information:
- to access your information and to receive information about its use
- to have your information corrected and/or completed
- to have your information deleted
- to restrict the use of your information
- to receive your information in a portable format
- to object to the use of your information
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- Sensitive personal information: we do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’. Please do not submit sensitive personal information to us. Sensitive personal information is information which reveals an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic information, biometric information, information about an individual’s health or sex life or sexual orientation.
- Our details: The data controller in respect of this website is Workpoint Recruitment Ltd. You can contact the data controller via the Contact page of our website http://theworkpoint.net/contact/ or by sending an email to DataController@theWorkpoint.net .
21 May 2018